Wesley Woods of Newnan is a vibrant community, offering an energetic lifestyle in an elegant Southern setting. At Wesley Woods, you will:
- Appreciate an environment that offers active retirement living — with peace of mind. As the only EAGLE-Accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) on the south side of Atlanta, we provide a lifestyle that not only promotes wellness and fulfillment for seniors, but also includes a secure and predictable plan for future healthcare needs, if and when they arise.
- Always receive a warm greeting from our professional team, who are available 24 hours a day provide assistance if and when you need it.
- Enjoy the privacy of our independent living residences — spacious and comfortable cottages and apartments, with a choice of several different floor plans and customized design features.
- Dine on delicious, nutritious fare prepared by our executive chef in the elegance of our main dining room or the fun, casual atmosphere of our bistro.
- Be free from the worry of home repairs and upkeep with regular visits from our expert maintenance staff.
- Stay (or become) physically fit! Work out in our fitness center, designed and equipped specifically for our residents; enjoy a stroll (or a run) around our extensive, beautifully landscaped property; or join in the fun and activity of one or more of our variety of exercise classes.
- Feed mind and soul by making new friends and participating in a wide variety of social, spiritual, cultural and educational activities.
- Experience the best of both worlds, small and large. Wesley Woods is a warm and friendly community located in Newnan, a charming historic town that boasts all of the modern conveniences and is just a short drive from Atlanta with its metropolitan perks and world-class airport. Click here for directions to Wesley Woods of Newnan.
Want to know more about us? For your convenience, we’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions about senior living communities and Wesley Woods of Newnan.
Call us today at 770-683-6859 or email Teresa for more information. Or simply fill out our contact form and we will get in touch with you.