Those who need a little assistance with health and personal care receive the extra help they need when they need it in our Personal Care neighborhood.
Licensed, trained professionals with program oversight by a licensed registered nurse are on hand to assist with bathing and dressing, medication management, mobility and many other daily tasks as needed.
Our Personal Care neighborhood offers a full complement of amenities and services. Those who live here indicate their own choices and preferences regarding their daily living, including schedules, meals and activities. They maintain an active lifestyle, with the security of knowing that help is close by whenever they need it. Individuals are encouraged to furnish their personal care suite in their own style which includes a generous living room, comfortable bedroom and private bath.
Wesley Woods professional staff is available to help you evaluate and select the living option that best suits your personal needs, and, should the need arise, will provide assistance in the planning and preparation required to move between healthcare communities.
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), Wesley Woods offers you security for the future we provide the perfect balance between independence and support, and are here to lend a helping hand when you need it.
You predictable monthly fee ensures an extraordinary, all-inclusive selection of services, including:
· Choice of apartment style with kitchenette
· All utilities except telephone
· Emergency call system with 24-hour response
· Nutritious meals, served restaurant style
· Assistance with bathing and dressing
· Personal laundry service
· Weekly housekeeping services, laundering of bed and bath linens
· Medication assistance and management
· Stimulating activities, social events and outings
· Scheduled medical and shopping transportation
· Routine and preventive maintenance of apartment, common areas and grounds
· Trained, professional staff available 24 hours a day
Potential residents, family members or caregivers should contact Teresa at 770-683-6859, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.